*Looking for the vacancy in German? Account Manager Germany
Flexas.nl is the largest online search engine for office space in the Netherlands. We bring companies who are looking for office space directly in contact with the landlords. We are the "Airbnb for office space" and revolutionize our market. At Flexas.nl you will find more than 1,500 offices from 15 m² to 10,000 m². We offer the right room solution for every type of company. Through online marketing and a proactive market approach, we bring our offer closer to a variety of companies. Companies looking for an office space come into contact with us via our online platform. Potential tenants will be personally looked after by our office room specialists. Flexas.nl is a real scale-up. We are growing fast and are very ambitious. We are active in the Netherlands and Belgium. In 2018 we will extend our service to Germany and France. We are looking forward to your application.
Why start your Flexas.com adventure?
- We offer you a position with responsibilities within the dynamic atmosphere of a growing company.
- We are driven with a free spirit, flat hierarchy and an open mind.
- We are open for new ideas - let us know your thoughts
- We are situated in a cool office in Amsterdam-South
- Be part of a disruptive company with worldwide ambitions
In this role you will be responsible:
- You are the first contact person for potential German tenants and landlords (phone)
- Listen well to the requirements our potential tenants are looking for. Your quick thinking, your knowledge and your customer oriented mind set enables you to find fast and efficient the right office space for every request
- Document all information in our CRM system.
- Support with marketing tasks (such as translation) and business reports to help finding new development possibilities for the German market.
- Support the marketing department by providing market information, thanks to your strong relationship with clients
- You make visits to your best and important clients!
The ideal candidate:
You will be able to friendly serve customers optimally, thinking in terms of solutions. Service and quality are your top priorities. You are eager to learn everything about the German office space market. It is important that you have pioneering spirit, communicate creatively and have a great sense of humor.
- You speak German fluently. You speak English on an average level.
- Secondary vocational education diploma (Licence/Master) in international sales or equivalent is a plus.
- You have a strong sales - oriented spirit. Your built up strong relationships by phone thanks to your communication skills and pro-activity.
- You like teamwork and are able to work under pressure.
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- A challenging position;
- Motivating salary package;
- An attractive and motivating bonus scheme;
- Plenty of room for independence and personal development;
- Becoming part of a fun, flexible, dynamic and international team.