Why should you rent an office space in Amsterdam?
Amsterdam is the most popular city in Holland and the place that most businesses call their home. It's also one of the cities in Europe with the best startup climate and Europe’s no 1 tech city. Many international businesses choose to settle their EU headquarters in Amsterdam because of a variety of reasons. We will sum up the most significant and important here.
- Low taxes and low costs of renting an office space
- High quality of living: Amsterdam has one of the most appreciated mix of restaurants, nightlife, cultural scene and is close to the beach
- Everybody speaks English
- It’s a city with a extensive history and culture
- Dutch bureaucracy is straightforward and simple
- The city has a very internationally orientated Workforce
- Good connection with the rest of Europe
- Close to international Airport Amsterdam Schiphol
- Village feel with a global focus
Setting up business in Amsterdam
Setting up a business in Amsterdam is relatively simple and straightforward. Whether you are looking to start a new business, expand your business or are moving your headquarters to Amsterdam, you will find it very easy and pleasant. The government of the city also does a lot to help out. For example, you can read everything about setting up your business and the steps you have to undertake to start.
Amsterdam is the ideal location for any type of business.