DATA ANALYST INTERNSHIP
Data is the spine for every company. Do you breathe data and want to spend every hour working with data sets? Do you like a tight organization and discovering trends and patterns? Do you have a passion for IT, marketing and data? Then read on!
Flexas.com started over ten years ago and has grown into the largest online search engine for office spaces in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France. In 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019(!) we received a FD Gazelle award (award for the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands) due to our high growth. In 2018, we were also in the prestigious Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (the 50 fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands).
Every day, we help dozens of companies who are looking for a suitable office space. We do this throughout the Netherlands and from our cozy office in Amsterdam with our team of over 20 passionate and young colleagues.
What will you be doing?
As data analist intern you will be collecting and analyzing different data sets for Flexas.com. You will do web- and campaign analysis, market research, review various data sources and databases, and perform a thorough competitor analysis in order to improve the performance of our website, broker team and marketing efforts. We will value your input and initiative.
- Collect and order internal and external data regarding client needs, customer journey and online marketing efforts
- Analyze data and discover trends and patterns
- Work closely together with the sales and marketing teams
- Dive into competitor research and website performance
- Check data for verification
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to optimize sales and marketing processes
- Give input to sales and marketing team based on your researched data
- You are currently enrolled in higher education (university/college/business school/etc) for a relevant degree
- You have a passion for data and data-driven performance optimization
- You are analytical
- You speak fluent English and preferably another European language
- Living in (the region of) Amsterdam or willing to travel
- You are young, pro-active and like to work within an informal start-up culture
What we offer you
- A dynamic internship where you learn a lot in a fast-growing start-up with a young team
- Super fun and passionate colleagues
- Space for your own ideas
- Many opportunities for growth and personal development
- Every week (free) bootcamp and yoga
- Every day a nice team lunch
- We never skip a VrijMiBo (Friday afternoon drinks)
- An Instagram-worthy office with FiFa corner, ping-pong table and dartboard
- An internship remuneration + travel allowance