To solidify our market leading position, and further expand our geographical footprint, we’re looking for a world-class Call Center Manager to enable our growth ambitions. Does this sounds like you? Then apply now!
Flexas.com started over ten years ago and has grown into the largest online search engine & broker for office spaces in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France. In 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019(!) we received the FD Gazelle award (award for the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands). In 2018 we were also in the prestigious Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (the 50 fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands).
Every day we help many companies who are looking for a suitable office space. We do this throughout the Netherlands and from our Amsterdam office with a team of over 20 passionate and international colleagues.
About the position
As Call Center Manager you will supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus
Are you interested in the function as Call Center Manager at Flexas.com? Apply by sending an email to email@example.com. For questions or more information call 085 019 4179 and ask for Demis Bril.
Acquisition following this advertisement is not appreciated, unless you are looking for office space.